The Premier Facility for the Treatment of Musculoskeletal Conditions by Minimally Invasive Means
Dr. Dieguez, Jr., holds staff privileges at Flagler Hospital, and has dedicated his full time to the care of patients suffering from both acute and chronic musculoskeletal orthopedic and spine conditions and sports injuries at his private office. There, in his modern, fully equipped, top-of-the-line Interventional Procedures suite, he carries out the full gamut of procedures, such as precision fluoroscopically and ultrasound guided injections directed at the relief of the above painful conditions. Among these procedures that he performs, we have the following:
* Diagnostic/therapeutic Lumbar and Thoracic Epidural Injections
* Diagnostic/therapeutic Lumbar and Thoracic Facet Joint Blocks
* Selective Nerve Root Block
* Intercostal Nerve blocks
* Intra-articula SI joint injections
* SI joint nerve block
* Other Peripheral Nerve Block
* Upper and lower extremity joint injections.
* Rotator cuff injections.
* Trigger point injection
* Injections for occipital neuralgia
* TMJ injections
* Tennis elbow injections
* Golfer's elbow injections
* Plantar fasciati injections
* Trigger thumb and trigger finger injections
Dr. Dieguez helps patients find relief from such chronic conditions as: sciatica, spinal stenosis, other spine issues, failed back surgery, tailbone discomfort, herniated disc, spine fractures, hip bursitis, shoulder bursitis, rotator cuff tear, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbows, muscle tears, carpal tunnel nerve compression, joint arthritis, sacroiliac joint disfunction, trigger finger, trigger thumb, intercostal nerve issues, diabetic neuropathy, ganglion cyst, fracture rib, plantar fasciitis, occipital neuralgia, shingles, and post herpetic conditions and many more with minimally invasive procedures to help you avoid or delay surgery if at all possible.